Dear fellow GBA members and industry leaders,
On behalf of the GBA board, we thank you for your continued support of the Georgia Brownfield Association as we work to ensure our State benefits from the continued cleanup of and reinvestment in environmentally impacted and underutilized properties in Georgia.
GBA has grown over the last 11 years – including the number of industry leaders it represents, its reach across the state, and its relationships with key regulatory organizations. We also have expanded our ability to offer our events, education and seminar programming digitally to a large audience.
GBA’s advocacy for the cleanup of and reinvestment in environmentally impacted properties supports the development and business growth throughout the state – and provides the added benefit of positive social impact. The Georgia Brownfield Association is proud of our leadership role in educating and inspiring business, civic and political decision makers about the opportunities presented by brownfields in our State.
We look forward to continuing the momentum in 2021, and we hope that you will be a part of this exciting work, which will benefit you as an individual, your organization, and the industry as a whole. Click here to renew your membership today.
Below are some of the most powerful opportunities that you and your company will benefit from when you join GBA:
- Broaden your connections and build valuable networks. GBA connects you with hundreds of the industry’s most influential professionals, including a variety of development, legal, engineering, risk management, legal and economic development perspectives from across the state.
- Raise your voice in the industry. GBA is active with our State and Federal leaders and collaborates with the U.S. EPA and the GA EPD, providing numerous opportunities for you to educate, inspire and learn from business, civic, and political decision makers.
- Gain expertise on complex issues that are integral to brownfield-related work. GBA regularly hosts events on statewide topics in which we educate members about timely industry and technical topics and provide unique opportunities for networking with others throughout the industry and state.
- Increase your network with industry leaders from across the state. GBA’s committees continue to grow, engaging area developers, engineers, attorneys, and more for region-specific programming. We continue to forge and strengthen relationships with like-minded organizations, looking to expand your reach across the state.
- Help drive the future of the industry. You represent the many thousands of people who work in the realm of brownfield redevelopment as you collaborate with GBA to create the most supportive legislative and regulatory environment.
The GBA board and committees are already deep into planning for the coming year, and we hope that you will be a part of this exciting work. GBA is a membership-driven organization, which means each one of us is part of the industry and practice. Please continue to support and participate in the organization with your time and financial investment as a member and sponsor.
Click here to renew your membership today. Contact Jennifer Jezyk or Kelly Saunders to discuss how to maximize your company’s exposure via sponsorships or to discuss how you can become further engaged by joining a GBA committee.
Dustin J. Heizer, President
Heather Friedman, Vice President
Andrea Rimer, Treasurer
Jimmy Thomas, Secretary