2022 GBA Brownfield Seminar is Tuesday, June 28
In Person Registration is Sold Out – Register to Attend Online/Virtually via WebEx
Daniel Blackman, New EPA Region 4 Administrator to Keynote
GBA is excited to announce our eighth annual Georgia Brownfield Seminar is scheduled for June 28, 2022. The event will offer both online/virtual attendance, as well as limited in-person attendance at the Georgia State University Knowles Conference Center located at 85 Park Pl NE, Atlanta, GA 30303. We are thrilled that the new EPA Region 4 Administrator – Daniel Blackman – will provide the keynote address.
This seminar will provide quality education opportunities with a wide range of participants, including leading development, legal, engineering, risk management, economic development, and other professionals throughout Georgia and beyond with a shared interest in cleaning and redeveloping contaminated properties and revitalizing surrounding areas around the state.
Once again, we will apply for CLE credits from the State Bar of Georgia and offer Certificates of Completion to professionals in other industries in need of CEs.
COMMUNITY SCHOLARSHIPS: GBA is pleased to once again offer scholarships to members of the community supporting and advocating for community redevelopment. Scholarship applications are due to Jennifer@HLStrategy.com by Friday, June 17, 2022.
When: Tuesday, June 28.
- Registration opens at 7 am
- Programming begins at 8 am and concludes at 5 pm
- Reception to follow from 5 to 6:30 pm
- For In-Person Participation: GSU Knowles Law Center, 85 Park Pl NE, Atlanta, GA 30303
- Virtual attendance via WebEx
- If you registered to attend online/virtually, it is highly unlikely that we can accommodate you in person due to space limits at the event.
- If you registered to attend in person and need to convert that registration, please let us know so we can free up a seat for someone else: Jennifer@HLStrategy.com
Thank You to Our 2022 GBA Brownfield Seminar Sponsors
2022 Call for Abstracts
GBA is excited to announce our call for abstracts for the eighth annual Georgia Brownfield Seminar, slated to take place on June 28, 2022 at Georgia State University. We are cautiously optimistic that the event will be held in person, but we will follow CDC guidance to ensure we’re providing a quality event – in-person or virtual – while also prioritizing participants’ health and safety.
Abstracts can be submitted via email to Jennifer Jezyk at Jennifer@HLStrategy.com. Don’t have a “fully cooked” idea but would like to propose a speaker or topic? We’re accepting those suggestions as well!